2009年9月9日星期三

Unlucky n Blur Day..

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 21:41


I was late to school 2day..
Haiz...
sleep late d..
When my mum woke me up
the time was near 8 am
It shocked me..
b'coz I never woke up lated
than 7.15 am..
Somemore,
2day had Bahasa Inggeris exam..
It was started 20 minutes d~
I wanted 2 cry d..

Thn I rushed to toilet
brushed my teeth n washed face
thn I rushed to wear uniform
n took my school bag went to school

After I arrived school,
I ran to my class..
All my classmates were saw me lated
[may b surprized them]
I quickly took the exam paper
n started to do the paper..

It came to paper 2~
I made a mistake
after finished the paper..
I came to noe the meaning of 'dizzy'
[my Inggeris level not so high..]
My whole essay was wrote
the wrong meaning..
Haiz..
may b will not fail..

When I went to tuition class
Ah Sing wanted 2 check our homework..
I can't found my paper..
I thought tat I didn't brought it..
so I told him I din bring but I finished my work d..
thn I took out all the paper
which were inside my fail..
Bao helped me 2 find the paper..
I had brought it..==
We found it...
somewhere middle in those paper..
felt paiseh....

Haiz..
wat was happening 2day??
wat am I doing??
Blur Blur day..



0 Yes?:

发表评论