2010年9月18日星期六

Very 1st trip with my dear N friends

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 02:47
Since we had couple four years ago,
it was the very first time we went to travel.
So excited~~!!
We went Genting Highlands for 2 days 1 night.
We went there by bus from KL Central.
All of my friends did not wanted to go to the Theme Park.
Therefore,
I can accompanied my dear for the whole day.
=]
We hang here and there.
We played a lot of facilities.
We walked around here and there.
We enjoyed sooooo much~ =)
At night,
we played the Pictionary
which brought by my collegemate's newphew
[older one year than us~]
We played the whole midnight,
until I can not tahan..>.<
It was already reached 5am..
Then I and my dear to go to sleep
and they still playing the game.
Lets view the photo below.
To prove that
HOW SWEET we are~
haha










Oh ya~~
Thats all.
Time really past very fast.
I appreciated it =)
Updated at 22/10/2010 3 am


0 Yes?:

发表评论