2011年5月2日星期一

WOW~~!!

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 18:13
More than one month I never touch my blog...
So dusty here right...==
Some sharing here.
I have dyed my hair just now~
Using Liese Bubble hair color, Milk Tea Brown.

First,I think the color shouldn't be super light
because the previous color I dyed was Ash Brown
and the color not really obvious.
So,I think this time will be the same thing.
Who know....
The color apparently was super duper light...
A bit regret....It almost turn gold in color with slightly brown..==
This will only happen under the light..hehe
But still consider very light color for me...
But I not plan to re-dye my hair..It will spoil my hair's quality..lol
No choice..Have to accept it...

Will show picture soon..Lets you guys see
How light is it..
So...Stay tunes ya~! =)

0 Yes?:

发表评论