2010年3月26日星期五

26/3/2010

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 23:39
Wow~
My dear fetched me to college today^^
Because he worked on Klang this few weeks.
But just fetched until next Friday only..T.T
Today went to my college
for some activities with new friends~
I only exchange phone number
with some friends~
and talked and chated and ate with them~
Actually funny~
We talked many topics,
like gossip,girls talk~
but 1 of us was a guy~
haha..
But we did not border about that..
unisex what..hehe..
The friends who I knew called
Sue Yii,Fiona,Samantha and Simrit~
Of course still had some more~
But just close with them today XP
They were friendly^^
They all talked English,
so I must followed them^^
I can tried to improve my broken English also~~
Good idea XP

The lucky things or case or something else~
Sue Yii was tooking LRT came to school
and backed home~
So we can be together~
no need alone^^
happy~~~
Enjoy today activities^^
we all just playing around
chatting around~^^
It was tired~
But we felt happy^^

0 Yes?:

发表评论