2010年3月11日星期四

SPM Result~

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 23:57
The day to take SPM result arrive today
We went to school for take our own result.
So~~~gan jiong nie~~
Arrived school aready 12.45pm
I was searching the place where took result~
I found it!!
On school hall.
I run there and saw Boi and Bao.
I went to take my result now!!
worry..worry and worry..

I took my result from our class teacher [last year] already~
Ermm..
I pass all the subjects..
and surprise me..
My sejarah,
the most subject that I hate..
I pass it..
Wow!!
A big miracle~~

Not a good result.
But still okay ...


BM-- C
BI --C+
Moral --C
Sej --E
Math --A+
Sci --A-
Seni --B+
Add Math --A+
Acc --B
Eko --E
BC --B+

3A,3B,3C and 2E

erm..
I really felt enough and happy~
because did not failed any subject~

Then went to leisure Mall,Neway with Bao,Jeff,Sheen them~~
Went back about 6pm.

0 Yes?:

发表评论