2010年5月27日星期四

Hi!! I'm back~~

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 17:31
Ugly joey here~After finished surgery..


My dirty blood from the wound..

My hand~


Cover with bandage


I was just came back from hospital.
Okay~
Let talked about yesterday,
the time I did the surgery.

About 1pm,nurses were pushing me
to the operation room.
Of course I slept on the bed.
Then,change another bed
inside the operation room again.
May be the time past abou half an hour,
the doctor reached the operation room.
The operation time started.
The minute they push me to the operation room,
after they inject a needle to my right hand,
I felt tire,
then I was fainted..

When the time I woke up,
it was already 3 o'clock.
The surgery finished.
I felt very very very dizzy..
until can not opened my eyes..
Nurses were push me to my patient's room
then,I rest there
and my mum who waited me there
went back home after I reached the room.

I woke up at 6 something,
called my baby~
and also called my mum.
My mum told me that
my dad will bring some food to me.
My dad arrived and I ate my porridge.
After I ate two scope,
I vomited..
But I felt comfortable after vomited.
and had mood to eat also.

After my mum reached hospital,
my dad went back home.
My grandmother and aunt followed
my mum visited me too~
They went back home around 10pm.

Then,I quickly called my dear,
because he wanted visit me there.
So happy~^^
When my dear reached hospital,
it was already 12am..
Some more
he accompanied me until 2am,midnight~~~>.<

[Dont jealous me!!haha]


I love you
Kenny Lee~
Lee Yau Sern~
You are mine!!
You are my everything~!!
Muack~~

0 Yes?:

发表评论