2010年6月3日星期四

My hand & Baked cake

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 18:00
When to Hospital Sentosa
met my doctor again.
He helped me cut off the bandage,
and tried to band my hand..
==''..
So sweat..
Pained you know...........
So,doctor wanted me do a lot of exercise.
And try to band my hand more and more..
How about straight ?
Haha..
My hand had a bit straight already
and no swollen anymore~
How about now ?
What they used to cover the cut?

Can see it ?
Ya.
It was my hand~~
ignore my messy table please..

At the side position.

After that,
I started to bake a cake.
A vanilla sponge cake
with some tiramisu syrup.
I only captured some photo
after I finished my work.

The meachine

Needed to use a lot of eggs for sponge cake.

After the mixture process.
It was so dirty and messy..

The big size basen

The small size basen

After 30 minutes,
time to taste it~~

Can saw it ?
Why lost some cake there ?
Let me answered it~
Because too delicious already~
hahaha..
Okay..
Told you the truth..
Because I shared it to my tuition teacher
who taught my brothers at the room right now~
And the cake was so soft.
Why?
Because I just bought the mixture flour..
I no need to mix myself~
So,of course it was taste good..
haha~



Thats all for today~
Bye.

0 Yes?:

发表评论