2010年6月5日星期六

Fake Eyelashes

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 18:43
I had bought some fake lashes
at pasar malam
where only open on every friday at Taman Muda.
I had D.I.Y or mixed
four pairs of fake lashes
to two pairs of fake lashes.
It was more nicer than original~
Lets see the photo to prove it~
The first fake eyelash
Let it A

The second fake eyelash
Let it B

A + B

See~~
It was so nice right~
Okay.
Let see another mixture.


The third fake eyelash
Let it C

The fourth fake eyelash
Let it D
C + D
Look nice also right~~~~~

Others three pairs
which never mix or D.I.Y
Look not really nice,
but still look okay after wearing it.

Another thing,
consider D.I.Y also..
but after make a nail art,
it will be call D.I.Y item.

Do not know what is it??
Okay..
Let we zoom it...
z
o
O
M
Can see it now?
After cut it,
can stick on the surface of our nail~
and it only RM1 each~
There had a lot of pattern or design.
So,
I will buy this on next friday again~~

0 Yes?:

发表评论