2010年11月12日星期五

11/11/2010

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 01:18
Hi everyone~~!!
Yesterday was my 18th Birthday.
I was having birthday party too.
Most of them were my college-mates
and my VAD 3's friends
and also my best friend Bao,Tat,Wen Jie,Fong Lin and Weng
and also Fong Lin's friend..
Only my college friends stayed over~ =)
We played until crazy,happy~~!!
We sang until forgot the time to bed~~!!
We did not want to sleep even if we almost fall as sleep~~!!
haha..
Come,
I tell you a secret here~
We all slept at about 4am,
and woke up at 9am something~
haha..
Some more later 2pm we having a class..
Sshhhhh...
XD
We having too much of fun =)
And my parents complaint also..>.<
Just a small case~
Don't worry.
And I will show my photo when I get it from my friend.

Thats all.
Actually nothing much to post..>.<

At last,
Thank you everyone who gave me a wish.
Thank you everyone who joined my party.
Thank you everyone who left a signature on the birthday card.
Thank you
My Dear Kenny[You always in my heart],Sue Yii,Caryn,Samantha,Wee,Jia Ling,
Fionna,Fionna's Bf,Jason,James,Jordan,Nz,Brandon,Simon,Sue yii's Bf,Isaac,
Jie[Pei Xi],Sook Pei,Kar Yee,Jian Ting,Xian Hao,Louis,Bao,Wen Jie,
Fong Lin,Weng,Zhan Yuan,Ah Tat,My cousin.

If I left someone,
dont get angry ya..>.<
Bye~~!!!
xoxo

0 Yes?:

发表评论