2010年11月3日星期三

Sharing

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 00:49
I would like to share something here.
Since I had so long time did not update here.
Recently,I get addiction to a singer.
Her name called Janice Yan [阎亦格]
She was one of the participant in the show.
I really really love her voice!!
I want the voice like that too~~!!
Actually I want to share this long time ago.
But I had no time to post..n also update..
So sad right..?
Do you know it~~!!
She won the competition at last.
She was only 20 years old...
I love her so so much~!!
She will be my new IDOL
if she lauch an album~~
Lets share some video here~
If you watch the show,you sure know her =)




One of the song,the most I like~~~



I love her voice~~!!



She can having a sweet voice too~And you can view her past in this video =)



She was just like a professional singer~~~ >.<

So,do you know why I love her so much?
She was looked hot and pretty.
Her voice too nice>.<
I haven reach this king of level.
I will try hard,
and learn from her.
Lastly,
I love you Janice Yan ~~~!!

0 Yes?:

发表评论