2011年3月13日星期日

Semi-Final

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 23:35
Today is the semi-final day~haha..So worry about it..And I worry for my sister also..I scare she will forget the lyrics suddenly..And she really too worry and she did not that well...So..she can't get in final..I feel worry also..But try hard to sing well..and my pitch run a bit.../.\ I feel sad..But still...I get into final! I will do well on final and try hard to not worry..Because it really can influence my pitch..== I don't think I can get a champion but at least can get better result.Erm....I think so...hahaha..


Get another paper~ =]
Congratz to myself ~~~

Today outfit~
Not sharp enough...==

Tadaaa~!
My makeup.
Done by my aunt =] Thank you so much~


Next Sunday will be the final~! I will train myself on this few days =] Show my best part to everyone~And the mosssssst IMPORTANT thing here!

Please do like the page,thn like me ya~
I know my face look ugly...=[
Anyway~Vote for me ya =]

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150104602341560&set=a.10150104598606560.284231.238004451559&theater

thx for support,
thx so much =]

0 Yes?:

发表评论