2009年8月8日星期六

7-8-2009

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 18:59
Mine^^

My mum n dad de watches


glitter-graphics.com

My mum went shopping with my aunt~
so nice yer~
I thought tat my mum would buy thgs to me de..
when I reached home,
my mum said she had bought a watch 2 me~
yeah^^
so good~

Guess watch~
I love tat watch^^
but I will not wear it if I din go 2
speacial place..hehe

The total of my mum bought the watch is 4..
wow!!
so many~haha [coz sale]
coz' 1 for my dad
2 for my mum herself~
of coz include mine 1~^^
happy happy^^

At night,
we had a meeting..
onli
Pei Xi,Sook Pei,Kar Yan n me
attended tis meeting..
We discuss bou all the thgs of
tis sunday physical training~
bou 9.30p.m.
we finished the meeting
n go backed home~

My dear did not allowed me to go to
Pei Xi house for stay a night..
but I haven ask permission from my dad..
but I noe tat my dad wun let me go de..
haiz..
R them still thought me was a little gul??
Can I have some free space??
watever la~
I noe tat I can handle my own thg

0 Yes?:

发表评论