2009年8月17日星期一

Saga Hill Again~~

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 04:51

We went 2 Saga Hill
But tis time was juz friends onli

My dear dear got go oso^^
to accompany me~
very happy nie^^
We got 11 ppl~
we used bou 45 minutes to 1 hour
arrived the summit
thn we rest at there bou 1 hour
thn we went down..

Suddenly,
we saw Kam Seng..
my dear said noe him
when primary skul..
Surprise me leh~
hehe..

After tat,
we went 2 'Wang Bu Liao' took our lunch
thn went back our own home..

I nid 2 said sorry 2 ah jie..
coz..
I felt I made her disapointed
n felt me a bit trouble de
sorry bou ur car oso..
made ur car get hurt..
made u felt very painful..
I noe y de..
juz kip quiet n felt very paiseh..
very very sorry o..
I'm not purposely de..
I noe u all felt a bit 'beh song' d..
Sorry to All of You..

0 Yes?:

发表评论