2009年12月12日星期六

Amali

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 20:25

This morning,
I,Wai Kin and CCC
went to Hulu Langat for listened Amali.
If we din listened it as fast as possible,
our E-card will be expire..
Everythings needed to pay again..
And needed to use time did all again..

We reached there about 8.45 a.m.
There was many people today..
I saw Xi Jun ,Kar Yee and Kor Yeng there.
But only Kar Yee listened Amali.
So,she joined us~

When the 1st moment I step into the class,
the things I only felt was
the class so smelly~~
until I felt abit dizzy and like wanted vomit..
I did not knew what smell for that..
But I can't endured..
And I felt sleepy too~~

I felt that the 3 hours were meaningless..
Because we can learnt it in commom life..
We can learnt it when we drove..
So,just wasted our time..==

After finished the class,
The uncle who brought us went there
fetched us backed home.

0 Yes?:

发表评论