2009年12月30日星期三

Boi's Birthday

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 12:56
Today,when I open my old e-mail box
for checked something
wow!!
Surprise me..==

Before I deleted some mail
there about 1820

All mail sent by face book and friendster...==
I hate it.........
But quite some time I did not open it..
So..............
--------------------------------------------------------------
At night,
we went to Coffee Cafe
for celebrated Boi's Birthday^^
Actually her real birth date was 29/12
May be her family wanna celebrated with her on the real day.
So we celebrated on the next day~
One,Two,Three,Four


Friends Forever^^

Our Boi ^^

An art's photo capture by someone..haha
[Actually I did not know who capture it..==]

Akru band appear~~


Group~~

All of us^^

A lovely girl love to capture photo by herself~

My lovely pig^^
[I felt it look like my boy since I bought it]
If you saw this please don't angry me o^^
paiseh baby...
muack~~

0 Yes?:

发表评论