2010年1月13日星期三

Shopping Day~

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 21:38







I accompanied my mum to go to the Jusco.
Because there had member day.
I bought many shirt on Padini and Seed.
My mum bought me a Carlo Rino bag~
so good^^
I bought two new shoes from Vincci too~
We bought many things for my family too.
We used more than RM 1000.
WOW~
So much >.<
Actually we choose all the things yesterday~
Today only made the payment~
But some of my things I choose today^^
Then, We went backed home by 12pm.
I rush to bathroom when I reached home.

---------------------------------------------------------------



After that,
1pm I went to Sunway with my baby and cousin.
Actually we just wanna bought a dress for my competition.
haha..
Nothing can bought.
Really..
I cant found a suitable dress for my ownself..
I found some nice skirt,
but did not had my size.
Haiz..
I felt hungry~~
We walked to Sushi King for lunch.
After we ate,
we took some photo.
My baby so funny~
make many funny pose when took photo^^
Love him so much^^


We searched our target again~
I baby bought a Polo T in Cheetah.
Finally~
we walked to a new place in Sunway
called Asia Avenue.
I found it!!
I found my target~~
I loved the skirt so much^^
It was so cute >.<

We took Big Head photo.
only I and my baby~
It was nice and cute.
But after we designed,
the meachine was hang..
the photo cant printed..
OH NO!!
We took again with difference meachine.
three photo I took with my cousin,
three photo I took with my baby~
Haiz..
not nice already..
We three loved the 1st time took >.<

Then,
we went backed hme.
It was abit traffic jam.
But still not that jam~
I reached home about 7.50pm.
Happy Happy Happy~~

0 Yes?:

发表评论