2010年1月10日星期日

Sound Test

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 21:03
I had another khusus in the morning today.
We learnt CPR ,Pertolongan Cemas
and other topic from another teacher.
Oh,My God~
We kiss with a fake person
or can said that was a toy
haha..
But I made an excuse
to left there early and attent a sound test.
------------------------------------------------------
That was a singing competition.
The I-Melody Music Centre
organized this competition.
There had two group.
One was Team A [7-15]
One was Team B [16-24]
I went there about 3pm.
My number was 127 and my sister was 128.



Now,the number for test sound was only until 92.
we still waiting there
and talked alot about what I learnt just now.
After one hour,
we walked to the third floor
and waiting to test sound



When the time not my turned to test sound
I felt nothing.
No worried No scared No feeling
But the time my turned to go into the room
I felt a little bit worried.
I scared may be my pitch will run
Haiz..
Just went in.



There were three judge
two boys one girl.
Erm..
After I went in,
I said
'Hello judge,I'm Joey.
The song I want to sng is
Take me out[带我走]'
I started to sing....
I finished the chorus~
One of the boy judge said
'Do you want to be the first three winner
of our New Star?'
I just made quiet..
and thought at there.
Another boy judge said
'Do you think you can be the winner?'
I did not answered too.
Because I did not know how to awer it.
I was thought
Did I needed to say yes or not?
Then..
The judge said
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
haha..
The result was


10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

Deng Deng Deng Deng..




I did it^^
I in already
I in second round~
Want to see me on the stage?
The second round detail~

Venue :Leisure Mall Ground Floor Hall
Date :24th Jan 2010
Time :12pm

So excited^^

0 Yes?:

发表评论