2010年1月24日星期日

YEAH!!

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 23:43
Today was the semi-final.
I prepare all the things
and wanna went to Leisure Mall now.

At car~

After we arrived there,
we went to Sushi King for lunch.
Because of started with group A,
so I had a lot of time to waste~~
Haha.
My number was 28~

My brother went to Popular
and realised that Reachel will come to Speedy.
He told us
I and my sister went there
bought her CD
and waited her to sign.


Reachel arrived~~


She was signing.
She really looked beautiful^^


She wanna left~
-----------------------------------------------------
Then
I went backed to another side
for waited my turn to perform.
So scared~~>.<

The music started

Started to sing~

Ermmm..

The judge given advice.

Result annouced !~

Erm..

Oppsss..

I in final already~~~
Wanna getting prepare for final~

Wanna support me on Final??

Final Detail

Venue :Leisure Mall Ground Floor Hall
Date :7 February 2010
Time :12pm to 5pm

Bye~~

2 Yes?:

.:~*...婷...*~:. on 2010年1月26日 16:27 说...

if i free...i will go there support u de~gambateh!!!
wat song u will sing in ur final?

♥ 祖祖 ♥ on 2010年1月26日 17:20 说...

Thx 1st o^^I choose 来不及说再见 .A new song~

发表评论