2010年1月27日星期三

Sungai Wang

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 23:24
My baby came back for did something.
He came back from Ipoh.
We went o Sungai Wang for shopping~
Actually only wanna searched my final shirt..
hahaha..
No la..
only wanna bought a suitable shirt.

I bought a pant to my sister
Because I felt suitable for her when I saw the pant.
And the pant was so cute^^
My baby ate vinegar~~
When we walked into ROMP
hehe..
Because the worker looked at me
when we were inside the shop
until we went out the shop..
He said he 'beh song'..
hehe..
But we still bought a shirt there~

Then we went to another shop..
walked here and there~~
So happy nie~
long time did not went out with him..>.<
Did not know when have chance again~



When we were at car^^

We went back about 5pm..
Because I needed to do a treatment for my hand..
So painful..>.<>

0 Yes?:

发表评论