2009年10月18日星期日

Any Suggestion?!

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 12:50
Sad again..
y always like tis..
did I easily bully by others??
yes...u r...[written by Sook Pei]

Haiz..
I hate my brother like anythg..
He,
i juz din let him played the comp
last nite,
his face immediately changed
n started 2 scold me tis n tat..==
I cant control myself d..
I used cane 2 bit him..
but he still like tat..
ntg can said d..

Did comp really important for him..
juz onli wanna play game?!
even 1 min oso can seperate with game??
When my mum's phone put on the table,
he will immediate take the phone
say he wans 2 send somethg
or check somethg
but actually juz open the game n play it..
our family,
no 1 like him
even my dad hate him like anythg 2~~
haha..

I,
would not scare u again!!
I,
will not care u anymore!!
I,
will c u like stranger!!
I did not hav a brother like u!!

0 Yes?:

发表评论