2009年10月12日星期一

Dim Sum

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 14:07
3rd time we went to 'Yu Long Guo'
ate dim sum~
coz got 40% discount..

Besides tat,my mum wanted 2 spend
for celebrate her friends birthday n
welcome my uncle backed 2 Malaysia.
But my uncle will stay here bou 10 days onli..
Total hav 11 ppl ate dim sum tis time~

We ate many type of dim sum..
We spend bou RM150 for our breakfast..
hehe..
I loved ate dim sum~
delicious ^^

Then,
I n my sis still got singing class..
We went 2 the class..
I was felt happy.
1 of the song
I din repeat 2 sing again~
coz didn't ran off the pitch^^
Everytime,
I needed 2 sing again the song
If my teacher not satisfied..
I successed 2 let my tacher satisfied^^
yeah^^

My brother wanted 2 test
c whether he can study singing or not~
my teacher said his voice still kindergarden voice~
hehe..
but he can learnt it
after his voice turned 2 change 2 adult
n more mature..

0 Yes?:

发表评论