2009年10月31日星期六

Simen

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 11:36
I had c the chinese medical in 2 different places..
but..
my left hand still pain..
So,
I asked my parents 2 took me
2 check the X-ray..
C whether my bone had broke or not..
I went 2 Pandan Indah de Dr.Lee clinic,
n check the X-ray..
but e said he cant c clearly,
asked us 2 go 2 the hospital,
found the profesional doctor..

We went 2 the Pantai Hospital..
when the doctor c the X-ray,
he said 1 of my small bone broken d..
nid 2 put simen..
nid 1 n half month 2 recover..
Oh no!!
how bou my SPM??
no nid draw graph d?!

Thn the doctor asked me
2 go 2 the treatment room,
for putting the simen on my left hand..
It was abit hot when the simen put on my hand..
not enough 15 minutes,
the doctor finished the tie up work~

After paid the fees,
I went 2 my account class..
Although get hurt,
but nid study 2~
C,
I so hardworking
haha^^
I can joke now~
mean I had ntg~~^^
don b so worry me~
Friend..
I will b ok^^

1 Yes?:

Internet business at home automated system on 2010年7月11日 18:20 说...

你好~我是小星!
跟您分享一個網路在家工作創業,只要投資在家人或自己的健康下同時也可以賺取收入喔!免費12試用體驗中:
http://joe80411.weebly.com/
打擾了~感謝您提供超人氣平台讓更多人遇見機會

发表评论