2009年10月26日星期一

Unlucky,Sad Day

Written By ♥ 祖祖 ♥ 时间: 09:48
Haiz..
wat happened 2 me??
Y I so...unlucky..
I wan let my dar
hav a happy day..
Y ??
become..
We go cycling 2day..
n tis day is my dar birthday 2~~
I hav a happy mood
can let my dar hav a great birthday~~

We arrived there bou 9.00am
thn we rent the bicycle~~
We started our journey..
not enough 20 minutes,
the problem came through..
coz my bicycle moved very fast,
n it came 2 cerun..
I became more nervous..
so..
I 4get 2 break..
thn...
I fallen down 2 a hole..
Luckily,
I din fainted..


Ah jie n daddy brought me up
n my dar so worried bou me..
My face became like a paper..
so white..
my left hand cant moved
n very pained..

OMG!!
y??
y became like tis??
not happy..
my plan gone..
sry..
my beloved darling~~
n all of my friends who went tis activity..
let u worry me..
cant enjoyed it..
y I always made the problem??

they took me backed 2 the counter of rent bicycle..
returned my dar n me de bicycle..
Let me rest at there.
My dar take care me..
wat I wan he will quickly got it
n gav it 2 me..
take care me nicely~
I so appreciate it~~
tats y I so love my dar~~
anythg happened,
He will think for me 1st..
I so lucky!!
had a best dar^^

I vomited..
3 times..
so,
my dar called bao them back
n sent me 2 go 2 c a doctor..
but we nided 2 send my dar
backed home 1st..


Bou 12pm
we visited a chinese tradisional medical doctor..
erm..
I thought better it called sifu~~
haha~~
when he moved my hand n checked it,
My red n swollen hand felt very very pain
until I can die..
coz my face became 2 white..
so the sifu wanted me 2 drank a cup of milo~
2 warm my body..
my friend miao kar
helped me 2 made the milo~~
Thn he helped me 2 tie up my hand..

thn my mum was arrived
she sent me backed home~

2day~
I noe wat is true friendship
n oso true love~
VAD 3~
The Best Group!!
Lee Yau Sern
The Best Lover!!
^^

0 Yes?:

发表评论